What does picturesque mean? Definitions.net
1. A picturesque avenue leads to the church of St Mary, principally Early English and Perpendicular, with remains of Norman work, having a lofty tower surmounted by a spire, and containing several fine monuments, tombs and brasses.... In picturesque beauty their attire would favorably compare with the court dresses of most of the European monarchies. There are several waterfalls, unsurpassed for picturesque beauty.
use invest in a sentence make example sentences of the
26/07/2016 · The Waterwise Project is an independent not-for-profit, non-governmental organisation promoting water efficiency and conservation based in London, UK.... picturesque in a sentence - Use "picturesque" in a sentence 1. The area of Calderglen was celebrated as a picturesque wooded valley. 2. It is home to many beautiful houses, and picturesque settings. click for more sentences of picturesque...
Use picturesque in a sentence" Keyword Found Websites
picturesque definition: The definition of picturesque is something scenic and beautiful. (adjective) The view of the sun setting over the water on a perfect summer day is an example of something that would be described as picturesque.... Definitions. picturesque pic·tur·esque. Use picturesque in a sentence. A picturesque sunset. adjective. The definition of picturesque is something scenic how to tell if you have a sticky caliper Picture Word Inductive Model: Calhoun (1998) presented this method as a way to build vocabulary. Students are given a picture related to the topic of study and are asked to list all the words they know about it. They discuss with a partner or group. Students dictate what they see in the picture as the teacher labels. The teacher adds critical vocabulary and multiple meaning words. Students use
What is a sentence using the word picturesque?
Large windows framed a picturesque pond, boarded by tall pines. The broad Oxford road forms its picturesque main street. Alluring brooks of crystal water flowed sparkling between their flower-strewn banks, while scattered over the valley were dozens of the quaintest and most picturesque cottages our how to use contrast in a sentence As we lay down our picnic blanket amid the picturesque surroundings, the heavens opened and we were drenched.We spent a week in a picturesque seaside village on the Greek coast.He used some picturesque language in describing the charges against him.(suggestive, vulgar).
How long can it take?
How to use picturesque in a sentence WordHippo
- What is a good example to use the word 'cosmopolitan' in a
- Use picturesque in a sentence" Keyword Found Websites
- picturesque village in a sentence Sentence examples by
- How to use picturesque in a sentence WordHippo
How To Use Picturesque In A Sentence
Use "picturesque" in a sentence. Choose a language, then type a word below to get example sentences for that word. Picturesque in a sentence. Picturesque; Now you're picturesque again. It was a picturesque home, one. I know nothing of the picturesque. ' monogram, coat-of
- 7/11/2009 · Best Answer: Something like: "The picturesque ocean view looked like a postcard come to life." Picturesque sailboats dotted the horizon of the Maine shoreline. Picturesque is an aesthetic ideal which helps to make images more beautiful. This landscape before my eyes is quite picturesque a picturesque description.
- Use picturesque in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage.
- Large windows framed a picturesque pond, boarded by tall pines. The broad Oxford road forms its picturesque main street. Alluring brooks of crystal water flowed sparkling between their flower-strewn banks, while scattered over the valley were dozens of the quaintest and most picturesque cottages our travelers had ever beheld.
- 10/09/2017 · Because I like to write, I have started the month in a sentence, but I don't blog so here's September in a sentence in a day: 1. My son and his family …