Sharp Aquos LC60E79U and Optical Audio Out AVS Forum
13/12/2018 ˇ My sharp LC-60LE632U is nothing special and outputs 5.1 Dolby Digital audio over optical just fine using the TV's Netflix app. TV Specs The optical output format can be ... solved 5.1 system with "5.1" input, 6 pin to "optical digital audio out" on tv; solved ASUS Maximus XI Hero wifi - Does the optical out support 7.1?
SOUND BAR HOME THEATER SYSTEM Sharp
I have the same problem. All my connections are correct. I have the digital out of the Sharp LC-37D62U tv connected to the digital in via Toslink on the Samsung HW-K430 sound bar.... Another port that is becoming standard on TVs is the optical port aka the toslink. This port is used to transmit HD audio at literally speed of light.
Connecting the Soundbar to your TV using Optical
HW-J450 Connecting Your Sound Bar To A TV Using An Optical Digital Cable & HDMI HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface) is an audio/video interface used to connect digital devices such as TVs, Projectors, DVD, Blu-ray Players, Set Top Boxes, and more. how to set up a dlink wifi extender To use this option, connect the digital optical output from the TV to a corresponding digital optical input on a soundbar, home-theater-in-a-box system, or home
no optical output on my Sharp Aquos [Solved] Audio - Audio
To use this option, connect the digital optical output from the TV to a corresponding digital optical input on a soundbar, home-theater-in-a-box system, or home how to write about things you know nothing about Sharp LCD TV 46D62U - Digital audio output is not working - the audio cable gets a faint red glow, but not as bright as it should be and no digital audio out working.
How long can it take?
Optical audio connection Sony
- Sound Bar Advice (HDMI v Optical) AVForums
- How to Connect External Speakers to a Sharp AQUOS It
- A50 GEN3 optical out port? Watch on tv? ASTRO Gaming
- How to Hook Up a Sharp AQUOS to a Cable Converter Box
Sharp Tv How To Use Optical Out
27/12/2008 ˇ The optical out on your TV isn't supposed to act as a passthrough. It's to get 5.1 from over-the-air HD programming. If you do get sound out of that thing, it'll only be in stereo, so using RCA cables won't change anything.
- 4/01/2017 ˇ If you want to hear audio from your TV, then look for an optical output on the back of the TV and run an optical cable from this to your base station. That will guarantee you two channel audio which is fine for most programs. If you are using a satellite or cable box, this should also have an optical output and would be better to connect to as you will be able to hear surround sound audio if
- I am trying to use an optical cable for my digital audio Out on my tv (Vizio GV47LFDDTV10A) to connect my cable box to my onkyo surround sound system with an (HDMI cable) Everything seems to be hooked up right, but we are not getting ANY sound.
- For example, if your system is connected to a TV via an HDMI cable and to an audio device via a digital optical cable and you switch to [Optical Digital] under [Audio Output Settings], audio will no longer be output from the TV.
- 15/02/2013 ˇ If the same optical lead and input work on your AVR then you can rule them out as possible problems. The issue is related to your TV, having a look at the user manual the only reference I could make sense of was turning the SPDIF to on which you noted.