Lopsided in a sentence (esp. good sentence like quote
The Lord is looking for people whose hearts are not haughty but humble before him. As twilight drew close, the Master Wizard escorted the beancounter to his coach and horses, and his patient... You use haughty to describe someone's behavior or appearance when you disapprove of the fact that they seem to be very proud and to think that they are better than other people. [ disapproval ] He spoke in a haughty …
Use of the word haughty in a sentence example fatLingo
Sentence Examples for haughty. Because she was not nice, the haughty girl had few friends. How to use haughty in a sentence is shown in this page. Check the meaning of haughty.... Why do you insist on acting in a haughty way? Pride comes before a fall, you know. A haughty spirit is ill-received, but humility brings honor. (Paraphrase from a Proverb in The Hebrew Bible).
Use haughty in a sentence Answers.com
Where To Use Please And Where To Use Kindly.
haughty definition: The definition of haughty is an arrogant person. (adjective) An example of haughty is a person who drives an expensive car in a poor neighborhood, while talking badly about the people who live there.... Definitions. haughty haugh·ty. Use haughty in a sentence. A rather haughty man. adjective. The definition of haughty is an arrogant person. An example of haughty is a how to write english sentence structure The lines of text below use behaviour in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for behaviour. Also see sentences for: behave, It accounted to her for the behaviour of the haughty territorial and titled families. (10) It can be done: the Patterne comes out in his behaviour to you, my love; it can be done. (10) It enraged him; but policy counselled a quiet behaviour in this place, and
How long can it take?
Haughty in a sentence Example sentences
- haughty Dutch translation - bab.la English-Dutch dictionary
- Lopsided in a sentence (esp. good sentence like quote
- a sentence using the word haughty? Yahoo Answers
- Haughtiness in a sentence (esp. good sentence like quote
How To Use Haughty In A Sentence
61+1 sentence examples: 1. The lopsided load on the lorry looked dangerous. 2. His suit had shoulders that made him look lopsided. 3. The article presents a somewhat lopsided view of events. 4. Lopsided, and eventually became seen. 5. We won by a lop
- You can use haughty as a adjective satellite in a sentence. About Haughty A 2 syllables adjective satellite and 7 letters with the letters a, g, h, t, u, and y , 5 consonants , 2 vowels and 2 …
- How to use haughty in a sentence Looking for sentences and phrases with the word haughty? Here are some examples. Sentence Examples. Portia sat at the row behind them, filing her nails and looking imperiously haughty. She looked down at him, a haughty and imperious expression on her little face. They grew haughty in their scorn, vain of their beauty, proud of their long life. I have not slept
- Use "haughty" in a sentence. Choose a language, then type a word below to get example sentences for that word. Haughty in a sentence. Haughty; all the haughty pride. Again that haughty sneer. But, not a man of haughty,. Or they uttered haughty comments. Such is