Menstrual humor at the Museum of Menstruation and Women's
ANSWER First periods should be celebrated. Your Mum will be expecting you to start your periods as you are growing up. Often the fear of telling Mum is worse than the reality.... Stunned mum had a surprise baby despite having a flat stomach and regular periods Charlotte Thomson, now 21, was a slinky size 8 when she gave birth – after believing her labour pains were
Should I tell Mum that Dad has passed away? Talking Point
Hi Sorry to hear of your loss. I have had 3 mc's. #1 was natural and AF took 6 weeks to return. #2 was a D&C and it took 12 weeks to return. #3 was also a D&C and took exactly 28 days to return.... AFTER You have Informed Your Mum, PLEASE, DO Exactly as She asks You to do. Your Mum Loves You. Your Mum Cares about Your Welfare and Well-Being. So, Please Trust that Your Mum WILL do what is Best for You.
How to tell my mum that I got my period? (5 replies)
How can i tell my mum i started my period?? to tell her you ddnt have to but when you start haaving bad problems or dont have money for your own pads your gonna have 2 tell her .. so just tell her hey mom i havent told you right but i already started my period shell understand lol. SOCCER PRO19 <3 · 1 decade ago . 0. Thumbs up. 0. Thumbs down. Report Abuse. Comment. Add a comment. Submit how to use my paypal account I have had bad bad bad period pains since around the age of 16/17 i havnt always had bad stomach cramps. Ive been to a doctor once and she just told me to take pain killers with ibuprofen in it, but in my case i will wake up at 3am in the morning and about 5 minutes later im vomiting nopn stop for about 9/12 hours staright, so i dont really get the chance to get up and have a panadol and go
I don't know how to tell my mum about my period.? Yahoo
"I was missing work due to morning sickness, so I had to tell them around 8 weeks," one mom says. Perhaps the biggest pro of early telling, however, is that you'll get support and comfort if … how to tell if you re dehydrated I am too embarrassed to tell my mum that I have actually got my period. I am 17 years old. So, she thinks that I haven't had my period at all!
How long can it take?
Is There Any Real Signs Before Your Daughter Starts Her
- Should I tell my mum I have OCD?
- How to tell my mum that I got my period? (5 replies)
- How do you tell your mum that you have started your
- How can i tell my mum i started my period?? Yahoo Answers
How To Tell Mum I Have Had A Period
The mum admitted she doesn't like her youngest child and wishes he was dead. She explained that she and her husband already had two daughters when she found out that she was pregnant at 16 weeks
- This is the second time I have had my period now and I don't know how 2 tell my mum... I have like pads and stuff becoz my mum brought them like a year ago "just in case" but what do I do when I run out? my mum doesnt even live in my house its just me, my dad and my brother.
- Although many girls get their first period at around the same age as their mothers or other close female family members did, it's important to remember that every girl's body has its own schedule. Some girls start to menstruate as early as age 8, while others start as late as age 16.
- 15/06/2012 · hey omg, i know what your feeling... it took me ages to tell my mum, i had a couple before i told my mum and had to use tissue and it was bad... lol i'll tell you how i did it and it worked for me, during school I went to welfare (the medical room) and told the nurse that i really didn't feel well and could she ring my mum. so she
- 5/03/2008 · Best Answer: Aw you poor girl. Your mum will completely understand. Just take mum aside when its quiet and say ' mum, i have started my periods, can you help me'.