Geirangerfjord & Sognefjord Geiranger Message Board
Create your own Norway travel guide! All you have to do is select the type of places you'd like to include (restaurants, museums, etc.). When you're done, you can download your Norway travel guide to your phone or tablet, or print it as a PDF.... Sognefjord Norway's largest fjord is Sognefjord and is also home to one of the globe's most vertiginous railways. Spanning fjords and mountain peaks, the Flam Railway will take you on a journey through Norway’s breathtaking landscape – via mountain stations, sheer, …
Fjords of Norway Tour Norwegian Fjords Geiranger Fjord
Have been reading great posts from Pippi and others here. I would like to see both Geirangerfjord & Sognefjord using public transport and staying in hostels/cheaper accommodations.... Visit the astonishng landscapes of the fjords - the Sognefjord, Hardangerfjord, Geiranger, Flam and Balestrand are just a few. And of course don't miss the "Norway in a Nutshell" railway journey across the heart of Norway. Explore this beautiful country on an escorted tour, independently with your travel and accommodation arrangements all booked for you, with the assistance of local guides, or
Travel from Sogndal to Geiranger Norway Forum - TripAdvisor
Geirangerfjord Highlights is a relaxing Fjord cruise package starting in Bergen and finishing in Oslo, with a full day to explore Bergen, Fjord cruise on the UNESCO Geirangerfjord & the amazing Rauma rail line. Overnight stays in Bergen, Alesund & Oslo. ladycare magnet how to wear it It is possible to go from Trondheim to Geiranger in one day, it takes 8 hours by bus. The bus connection is only on weekdays, not Saturdays and Sundays. Bus departure at 09.45 from Trondheim. Travel …
Things to do in the Geirangerfjord area Visit Norway
But, I do admit: the Geiranger fjord is one of the most gorgeous fjords in the world – that is for sure. Sognefjord: This one I REALLY liked. The Sognefjord, situated in the middle of Fjord Norway, extends all of 204 km inland and contains some of the wildest and most beautiful scenery in Norway. how to translate a document from english to afrikaans UNESCO Fjord Bus tour between Sognefjord and Geirangerfjord The easiest way to tour Norway's natural marvels is on our tour bus! On this tour you travel between Sogndal and Geiranger and get to experience the Sognefjord, the Geirangerfjord and the Nordfjord!
How long can it take?
What is the best way to get to Geiranger from Bergen
- 281 Km Distance from Sognefjord to Geiranger
- Geiranger Norway Tours and holiday tips - Fjord Tours
- Sognefjord cruise from Bergen to Flam Go Fjords
- Things to do in the Geirangerfjord area Visit Norway
How To Travel From Sognefjord To Geiranger
Geirangerfjord & Sognefjord - 6 nights. An extensive Fjord cruise package - with overnight cruise from Bergen to Alesund, cruises on the Sognefjord & Geirangerfjord, rides on the scenic Bergen line, the dramatic Flam Railway & the spectacular Rauma line.
- Day 06: Geiranger - Balestrand - Sognefjord Cruise - Bergen Enjoy another typical Scandinavian buffet breakfast at your hotel before departing the stunning Geiranger region early this morning. Drive from Geiranger back to Balestrand on your own, dropping off your rental car upon arrival, and then embark from Balestrand via express boat on an incredible 5-hour cruise through the waters of the
- The Exclusive Grand Tour of Norway Cruise package – 11 nights. The Exclusive Grand Tour of Norway is an extensive Norway trip with fjord cruises & stay in Balestrand fjord village, the Flam Railway & the Bergen line, picturesque Bergen, an unforgettable Hurtigruten cruise along the Norwegian coast with 2 wonderful excursions;
- Answer 1 of 7: Hello we will be driving from Geiranger to Eidfjord this week. Any recommendations on routes or things to see/do on the way? Thank you! Any recommendations on routes or …
- Have been reading great posts from Pippi and others here. I would like to see both Geirangerfjord & Sognefjord using public transport and staying in hostels/cheaper accommodations.