How to Make Feminized Seeds at Home Vutra Organizacija
Feminized seeds produce only female plants and when those plants germinate there will be few males among them if they are produced correctly. The threat of accidentally pollinating crops by misidentifying a male is therefore minimized. A male-free crop is only one reason to use all-female seeds, another might be the preservation of a particular characteristic or plant type.... 9/05/2008 · :holysheep: Gibberellic acid (GA3) is what Nirvana and Headshopsupply.com use for Fem seeds.You can buy it for cheap on the net so why do people keep buying pricey Fem seeds. Also, ive read that its better to buy in powder form and mix it yourself because the acid was probably mixed 2 weeks or more weeks ago.
Gibberellic Acid!!! Marijuana Growing Forum
19/10/2008 · The use of gib. acid is to produce pollen from a TRUE female. Not a hermi that will or might pop nuts when the seeds from it are grown. The true female …... 1/09/2013 · Gibberellic acid (GA), a plant hormone stimulating plant growth and development, is a tetracyclic di-terpenoid compound. GAs stimulate seed germination, trigger transitions from meristem to shoot growth, juvenile to adult leaf stage, vegetative to flowering, determines sex expression and grain development along with an interaction of
What is Gibberellic Acid (GA)? Definition from MaximumYield
AFN Staff Stand down from 22nd Dec to 10th Jan 2019. The Staff deserve some Christmas Chill time too. If you have been Helped by Staff or a member this year on AFN..Let them know you appreciate it. how to use personal use only typefaces With a little help from your friends at BudResearch.com, you too can produce Feminized Seeds! With our SeedFemproduct, making seeds that will produce only female plants, couldn't be easier. With our SeedFemproduct, making seeds that will produce only female plants, couldn't be easier.
Creating Feminized Seeds Female Cannabis Seeds
Gibberellic acid, GA3 is a naturally occurring plant hormone that regulates the growth of plants, including triggering seed germination. Gibberellic Acid is not manufactured; it's a natural product extracted from the Gibberella fujikuroi fungus. There are over 100 known forms of gibberellic acid; GA3 is the most effective. Seeds of many plant species require exposure to low or high temperature how to make a show as on invoice 1.6.3 Gibberellic Acid (GA3) Producing Seeds To make feminized seed you must induce male flowers in a female plant. There is all sorts of information on the Internet about doing this with light stress (light interruptions during flowering) and other forms of stress. The best of the stress techniques is to simply keep the plant in the flowering stage well past ripeness and it will produce a
How long can it take?
Gibberellins Plant Growth Hormones - Nutrients and
- Gibberellic Acid Female Cannabis Seeds
- Gibberellins Plant Growth Hormones - Nutrients and
- Gibberellic Acid!!! Marijuana Growing Forum
- Use of Gibberellic Acid GA3 - Scottish Rock Garden Club
How To Use Gibberellic Acid To Make Feminized Seeds
Induce feminized pollen chemically (Recommended) – This is the "professional way" to feminize seeds, and is how most reputable seed banks and breeders create feminized seeds to sell to the public. Substances such as colloidal silver and gibberellic acid are used because they cause a female plant to produce male pollen sacs if bud sites are drenched daily for the first 3-4 weeks after the
- 6/04/2014 · I've been reading a lot on Gibberellic Acid (GA-3), and get mixed feelings. Some people use it for breeding. Use it on female plants to have male parts, then use the pollen on 100% female plant while they are budding to create female seeds, known as feminized seeds.
- 6/08/2009 · hey ,i got a ? on feminizing seeds using gibberellic acid ,iv been studying up a bit but still have a ? ,my ? is after i spray my selected female plant with my solution ,will the selected plant that will contain the male flowers pollinate it self producing feminized seeds? or do i have to use the pollen from the selected plant to pollinate a
- among other things this product is also used for rapid growth and it can be used to make your very own feminized seeds for your herb. This is not water soluble so you need to make a small mixture using 91% isopropyl alcohol then you can put your GA3 and iso alc mixture into a quart spray bottle or an industrial sprayer if you so desire.
- Feminized marijuana seeds. Feminized cannabis seeds are genetically modified to produce only female plants. Usually, a cannabis seed will produce a male or female plant; the entire process is determined by the X and Y chromosomes.