Mandate definition and sentence" Keyword Found Websites
How to use mandate in a sentence - WordHippo. Wordhippo.com The International Court's ruling didn't call for the invalidation of the verdicts or sentences for the men, or even mandate retrials, just reviews.... How can I put and write and define mandate of heaven in a sentence and how is the word mandate of heaven used in a sentence and examples? 用mandate of heaven造句, 用mandate of heaven造句, 用mandate of heaven造句, mandate of heaven meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.
Mandate in a sentence (esp. good sentence like quote
How to use mandate in a sentence Looking for sentences and phrases with the word mandate? Here are some examples. Sentence Examples. The Deputy is resigning his seat in the light of the Government's decision to abolish the dual mandate. They are answerable to no democratic mandate, so are unrestrained by the will of ordinary people. They want to mandate at least three useful views of …... Around 1890, a political movement developed in the United States to mandate private executions. Several states enacted laws which required executions to be conducted within a "wall" or "enclosure", or to "exclude public view". Most states laws currently use such explicit wording to prohibit public executions, while others do so only implicitly by enumerating the only authorized witnesses.
Mandating Define Mandating at Dictionary.com
How to use Mandate of Heaven in a sentence Looking for sentences with "Mandate of Heaven"? Here are some examples. Sentence Examples. They called themselves the king and supreme monarch of their respective monarchies by the mandate of heaven. Chinese historians interpreted a successful revolt as evidence that the Mandate of Heaven had passed on to the usurper. Throughout Chinese history, … how to use madame endoras fortune cards Mandate. A judicial command or precept issued by a court or magistrates, directing the proper officer to enforce a judgment, sentence or decree.
How to use Mandate of Heaven in a sentence wordhippo.com
2/12/2008 · This Site Might Help You. RE: Can you give me a sentence using the word mandate? mandate - an order or command placed in ones hands i need help with my homework but don't know where to start >.< how to use towards in a sentence 8/09/2008 · Best Answer: The council on aging will mandate the meals on wheels program! The court will mandate the criminal to serve his sentence for 6 months.
How long can it take?
Mandate Definition of Mandate by Merriam-Webster
- What does mandate mean? definition meaning and
- Legal Definition of Mandate Everything You Need to Know
- Narcissist in a sentence Example sentences
- Mandate in a sentence Example sentences
How To Use Mandate In A Sentence
How can I put and write and define mandate of heaven in a sentence and how is the word mandate of heaven used in a sentence and examples? 用mandate of heaven造句, 用mandate of heaven造句, 用mandate of heaven造句, mandate of heaven meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.
- www.EnglishPedia.net English words and Examples of Usage use "mandate" in a sentence Brazil had been one of the countries voting to extend his mandate.
- Curriculum requirements vary from one state to another, with some providing a list of mandated subject matter to homeschoolers according to grade level, and others allowing parents much more flexibility in deciding educational standards.
- Translate mandate into Spanish. Find words for mandate in Spanish in this Spanish-English dictionary. Traducir mandate de Inglés a español.
- How can you use mandate of heaven in a sentence - Answers. Answers.com The Zhou claimed they had the right to start a new dynasty because of the Mandate of Heaven.