Clan War Zafords vs. Hodunks The Dust - Borderlands 2
12/11/2012 · It's a family feud between the Zafords and the Hodunks! And guess who started it? This is part 120 of my Borderlands 2 walkthrough. Thanks for watching and please like and fave this vid to help... Clan War: Zafords vs Hodunks Head to the train station and choose which side you'll be part of. Once the war starts, kill all the opposing family members to complete the mission.
Clan War End of the Rainbow glitch Borderlands 2
Cutting Off the Branches: Considering that Jimbo and Tector are still alive in Tales from the Borderlands, the Vault Hunters evidently sided with them in the Clan Wars. Deep South : Apparently their neck of the Dust is the Pandora equivalent.... Borderlands 2 - Should I side with the Zafords or Hodunks? - Clan Wars - Clan Wars In the final part of the optional side mission 'Clan Wars', you're able to choose if …
Borderlands 2's Best Sidequests Mandatory
Borderlands 2 Clan War: Zafords vs. Hodunks is the final mission in the Clan War series, and it is given to us by speaking to Ellie at the end of Clan War: Wakey Wakey. In Borderlands 2 Clan War: Zafords vs. Hodunks we have to choose which family, the Zafords or the Hodunks, survives the final showdown between them. how to write a manuscript for emerging infectious disease There is a clan mission in Borderlands 2 called Clan War: Zafords vs. Hodunks. You have to side with one of the two gangs / clans -- either the Zafords or the Hodunks. You can join either side really and it doesn't matter, but the reward is different.
Borderlands 2 patch aims to finally fix Badass Rank bug
Ellie thinks it'd be a fun idea to start up a clan war. I mean who doesn't enjoy one of those? You'll need to track down some dynamite and the proper emblems and wreck some havoc to get things rolling. johnson outboard 6r79e how to start Borderlands Walkthrough Part 50 – The Dust Sidequests: Clan War: Trailer Trashing, Wakey Wakey Trailer Trashing This mission has a bonus objective: get to the location during the night. You will also want a fire-type weapon for it or explosive, failing that. Kill time by heading to Sanctuary to hunt down the weapon type if needed. After that, head for the marker that is by the Highland exit
How long can it take?
Borderlands 2Hodunk Grunt & Zaford Grunt Borderlands Wiki
- Borderlands 2 Guide The Dust Side Quest Guide
- Clan War Starting the War The Dust - Borderlands 2
- Borderlands 2 Clan War Starting the War Orcz.com The
- Clan War End of the Rainbow The Highlands Borderlands 2
Borderlands 2 How To Start Mission Clan War
Wanna start a clan war? Mission Debriefing You've sparked a war between the Zafords and the Hodunks. Only one question remains: who will you side with in the end?
- The Dust is the area with the race track in Borderlands 2. Not only that but there is a gang war going on our here and you can take part in it. Follow this guide so you don’t miss any quests! Not only that but there is a gang war going on our here and you can take part in it.
- The Echo Recorder  which can you find in The Holy Spirits (The Highlands Overlook) will let you begin this mission. Head to the ground floor and open the door on the left side of the bar.
- Borderlands Walkthrough Part 50 – The Dust Sidequests: Clan War: Trailer Trashing, Wakey Wakey Trailer Trashing This mission has a bonus objective: get to the location during the night. You will also want a fire-type weapon for it or explosive, failing that. Kill time by heading to Sanctuary to hunt down the weapon type if needed. After that, head for the marker that is by the Highland exit
- Start date: 2012-09-29 . Borderlands 2 Unique Mission Rewards. Right off the bat let me state that this guide is written for people who have completed the game once already and are wanting to know what unique weapon quests to save for PT2.5.