Humanist Archives Vol. 9 9.324 on Nota Bene
A Windows word processor with enhanced features for writers from Nota Bene Associates, Inc., New York (www.notabene.com). The Scholar's Workstation package includes the Nota Bene word processor, Ibidem bibliographic manager and Orbis text retrieval system.... ‘But, nota bene, his blessings flow only in the direction of those who are already virtuous.’ ‘He became the patron and mentor of the younger poets, welcoming all innovations, as opposed to Jeffers the loner whom, nota bene, he mercilessly bashed in his essays.’
[SSW Rules] Do you use "Note" instead of "NB"?
29/08/2017 · This is incorrect. "NB" is an abbreviation for "nota bene", not the other way round.... Type M-x nb or the bound key to search for notes: each search term is a grep(1) regular expression that has to appear somewhere in the note. Use M-x nb-new-note to create a new note. Notes are kept in ~/NB and are named based on the first line of the note.
Digital Services Policy Framework wa.gov.au
NB's commitment is to "maximally use all improvements in Windows '95." Such 'maximal use' is Pat's response to questions about 16 or 32 bit. [I do not know enough about such differences for NB, and I … how to use drain cleaner .NB file is associated with Nota Bene File developed by Nota Bene, has a Binary Format and belongs to Text Files category. How to open a .NB file? Execute .NB file by double-clicking on it. If you have already installed the software to open it and the files associations are set up correctly, .NB file will be opened. If Windows keeps asking you what program should be used to open the file, the
Notabene synonyms Notabene antonyms FreeThesaurus.com
Proper usage of the word nota bene. Information about nota bene in the AudioEnglish.org dictionary, synonyms and antonyms. Information about nota bene in … how to write large numbers in e notation nota bene - a Latin phrase (or its abbreviation) used to indicate that special attention should be paid to something; "the margins of his book were generously supplied with pencilled NBs" N.B. , NB annotation , notation , note - a comment or instruction (usually added); "his notes were appended at the end of the article"; "he added a short notation to the address on the envelope"
How long can it take?
Nota Bene 10 What Runs CodeWeavers
- Nota Bene (@NB4_org) Twitter
- (PDF) Introduction to Nota Bene (NB) ResearchGate
- GCSE English Latin N.B.
- NB abbreviation stands for "Nota Bene" allacronyms.com
How To Use Nb Nota Bene
Word Origin and History for nota bene "mark well, observe particularly," c.1721, from Latin nota, second person singular imperative of notare "to mark" (see note (v.)) + bene "well" (see bene- ).
- Nota Bene definition, categories, type and other relevant information provided by All Acronyms. NB stands for Nota Bene NB stands for Nota Bene Search for acronyms, abbreviations,
- ‘But, nota bene, his blessings flow only in the direction of those who are already virtuous.’ ‘He became the patron and mentor of the younger poets, welcoming all innovations, as opposed to Jeffers the loner whom, nota bene, he mercilessly bashed in his essays.’
- Proper usage of the word nota bene. Information about nota bene in the AudioEnglish.org dictionary, synonyms and antonyms. Information about nota bene in …